The best way to gain weight is to eat foods that has natural nutrients, e.g. Potatoes, brown rice.
In this forum discussion, I will be discussing adding weight and how to do it safely.
There like two billion people that are obsess or over weight and there are many that too thin.
There are many factors that can cause someone to be overweight.
- Low Immunity
- Trouble fighting illness or diseases
- Vitamin deficiencies
- Development issues in Children and teenagers such irregular period and increase risk of Amenorrhea, born lost, anemia, Kidney disease, feeling tired and having low energy levels, dried skins e.t, c.
Research as shown that there is a relationship between depression and increase rate of suicide.
Some people make mistakes of eating much high calories foods in order to gain weight and the food may be of low nutritional value.
Unhealthy weight gain comes from processed and refined foods, adding of artificial sugar, sweetening beverages, alcohol, eating of junk food like chips, sleeping less and be stressed out and living a sedentary or inactive lifestyle.
5 natural ways to gain weight safely
Below are 5 natural ways to gain weight safely
- Eat five meals a day: The foods should include high quality protein, complex carbohydrates (That is carbs that are made up of sugar molecules that are strung together in long, complex chain. They are found in foods such as peas, beans, whole grains and vegetables)
Eating smaller meals throughout the day is better than larger ones. The smaller meals will be easier in your digestive system. Large food will make you sluggish and you can consume more calories without feeling full.
- Adding Healthy Snack Within Meals
Adding a healthy protein and carbohydrate snacks within meals will increase your calories count and make you to gain weight safely and stay energies.
They includes dried milks, vegetables, periodic yoghurts within snacks, high boil eggs.
Choosing a fruit to be snack as shown to be associated with low anxiety and emotional distress along with improved cognitive function and energy levels.
All of these factors can help you gain weight in a healthy way.
Don’t go for empty calories when choosing your snacks. Try to get more protein along the day.
- Focus on Your Macronutrients
The foods that you want to include to gain weight fast should include Avocados, Olive oil, Almonds and nuts carbohydrates
To gain weight fast, add more glutton carbohydrates to your meals and snacks
Combining carb with proteins produce greater results than eating protein alone. Great source of carbohydrates include root vegetables that are very organic sources like complex carbohydrates and important nutrients like yams, potatoes, sweet potatoes, they proved fiber, nutrient and complex carbs without too much sugar,
Gluten free grains are another great options because they boost energy levels.. They include Sorghum, Quinoa, Oats, Buckwheat, Amaranth, Teff, Corn and brown rice.
Fruits that can serve as great source of carbs include Banana, Apple, and Mangoes etc.
More ways to gain weight
- Nutrients Dense Foods: Foods highest in calories and nutrients are fats like peanut seed, Almond, Button, and Avocado are great source of healthy fats loaded with nutrients and calories.
Animal fats provides nutrients and some amounts of calories as plants fats, they also contain saturated fats which can increase cholesterol.
- Exercise: If you are trying to gain weight by exercise it come down to choosing the right exercise that will help you to put on muscles without burning too much calories.
Limit the amount of Aerobic exercise, cardo work-out burns a lot of calories. Do burst training i.e. exercise 90 to 100 % of your maximum heart weight from 30 to 60 seconds and then rest for 30 to 60 seconds, it will also help you build muscle quickly.
Focus on strength training which includes lifting weight and strengthening exercise. It improve muscle weight.
Resistance training increases inside strength by making muscles work against a weight force, Different for of resistance training include using free weights, weight machines etc.